Shopkick gives you points (or "kicks") for visiting retailers. When you walk into participating stores, all you have to do is turn on Bluetooth and enable location services and the app will add kicks that you can later redeem for gift cards. You can also get rewarded for scanning the barcode on an item, linking your Visa or MasterCard, or submitting your receipts for rebates.
The more Sweeps you enter the greater your chances of winning. Sweeps are an odds game. Some Sweeps let you enter once a day, some once a week, some only once during the entire promotion period. If you have a sweeps that allows daily entries, enter every day to increase your chances of winning. (This is a "trick" of most Publishers Clearing House Winners).
Enter the HGTV Urban Oasis Giveaway 2018 daily until November 21, 2018, for your chance to win the home featured in Cincinnati, Ohio on the HGTV Urban Oasis 2018 special on HGTV! This home and all of its furnishings are valued $720,131.11! In addition, the lucky prize winner shall receive an electronic funds transfer of $50,000 from Quicken Loans! Should you choose to forgo the prize of the home, the lucky winner may choose a $350,000 cash option instead! Enter often for your chance to win! Good luck!
b) Free Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, to enter without making a purchase or having a Code, hand print your name, address, (no P.O. Boxes), phone number, Account username (email address), age and “Coca-Cola $20,000 Sweepstakes – Free Entry” on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to "Coca-Cola $20,000 Sweepstakes – Free Entry," c/o HelloWorld, Inc., P.O. Box 5035, Dept. 843049, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5035. Limit: 1 request per envelope. For each mailed-in entry, you will receive 25 entries into the Sweepstakes. All mail-in entries must be handwritten, postmarked by July 31, 2018 and received by August 7, 2018. All mail-in entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
1. Eligibility: The Coca-Cola $20,000 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. (or D.C.) who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry and who have a Coke.com account before participating (“Account”). Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company (“Sponsor”), Coca-Cola bottlers, HelloWorld, Inc. (“Administrator”), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible to enter or to win any prize in this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
Our Most popular freebies genre by far has come from our free electronics category, although we do have other popular free stuff, including music downloads, money, almost free homes, although, our electronics section stands out above the rest. Imagine how much money you will be saving by getting these free electronic items! All free things online and at no extra cost, these providers will even pay for your shipping.
* No purchase or payment of any kind necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not increase your chance of winning. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. The Fall into Cash Sweepstakes begins on August 23, 2017, at 10:00 a.m. ET and ends on October 23, 2017, at 5:00 p.m. ET. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S./D.C., ages 18+. One entry per person daily in addition to 30 bonus entries available during the sweepstakes period. See official rules for details. Three winners will be randomly selected on or around October 27, 2017. The grand prize winner will receive a check for $5,000 dollars. The second prize winner will receive a check for $500. The third prize winner will receive a check for $250. Approximate retail value of all prizes is $5,750. Sponsor: Quicken Loans Inc. 1050 Woodward Ave., Detroit, MI 48226. Subject to full rules available here.
NOTE: You may use the free code 20FREETOKENS which is valid for 20 Entry Tokens that can be used to enter the Daily Sweepstakes and Final Drawing. You will need to make purchases at McDonald's (or use the Mail-In Method to obtain free game pieces - see 3B in the Official Rules) to obtain Game Pieces for the Instant Win portion of this promotion. Peel the Game Piece to reveal either an Instant Win Food Prize OR a non-food Instant Win Prize OR Entry Tokens. Entry Tokens are used to obtain entries into a Daily Sweepstakes and Final Drawing. You can use the McDonald's app to scan the game piece or input the code manually into the website entry form. Then, go to the Your Entry Tokens Page by clicking on the token icon in the purple header and follow the instructions to enter your Entry Tokens into the Daily Sweepstakes (if you wish to enter that day's sweepstakes), which will also give you an entry into the Final Drawing. The McDonald's Trick Treat Win Sweepstakes & Instant Win Game will award one Grand Prize Winner $50,000 cash in the form of a check (Final Drawing). 27 DAILY SWEEPSTAKES with a total of 50,407 prizes! Daily Sweepstakes Prizes include: (3) $50,000 cash. (1) All-New 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe. ARV: $28,580. (1) Polaris GEM e4 from Dr Pepper Electric Vehicle. ARV: $25,000. (30) $10,000 cash. (5) $10,000 Shopping Spree. (3,000) $100 cash. And so much more! 5,159,649 INSTANT WIN PRIZES (non-food) and 69,792,797 INSTANT WIN "McDonald's Food" PRIZES: (1) $50,000 cash. (10) All-New 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe. ARV: $28,580. (1) Polaris GEM e4 from Dr Pepper Electric Vehicle. ARV: $25,000. (40) Beaches Luxury Included Vacation. ARV: $5,850. And so much more! Please see the Official Rules for a detailed listing of all prizes.
5. Requirements of Potential Winner: Potential winner must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. The potential winner will be required to provide the Administrator a mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) for prize fulfillment purposes within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If a potential winner fails to provide a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release or any other requested information (as applicable) within the required timeframe, he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In the event that the potential winner cannot be contacted, forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the prize will not be awarded. Prize will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
4. SELECTION & NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all valid entries received. The winner will be notified of their prize via e-mail or phone on or about October 28, 2018. Winners must respond by email or phone call within three (3) days to receive the prize. If the winner does not respond within three (3) days, a new winner will be selected by Sheplers.
The Billabong Win a Trip to the 2018 Pipe Masters Sweepstakes will award one Grand Prize Winner a trip for 2 to Honolulu, Hawaii to attend the 2018 Billabong Pipe Masters event in Oahu, Hawaii where the winner and guest will have VIP access to this event. The Vacation Sweepstakes Prize Package includes: 2 round trip coach tickets for winner and guest; 3 night hotel accommodations at Turtle Bay; Billabong prize pack; and $400 in spending cash - Win Money, 2018 Cash Sweepstakes, Sports Tickets Sweepstakes.
Once I've grown a significant pool of contests to choose from, I can get pretty selective about which ones to enter, focusing on my favorite musical acts or prizes I might actually use. I usually don't spend more than five minutes checking in on any of my given lists, and once I'm done I can just wait for a friendly social media ping or mention to inform me if anything has come of it.
In the United States, sweepstake sponsors are very careful to disassociate themselves from any suggestion that players must pay to enter, or pay to win, as this would constitute gambling. Sweepstakes typically involve enticements to enter a consumer promotion with prizes that range from substantial wins such as cars or large sums of money to smaller prizes that are currently popular with consumers. There should be no monetary cost to the entrant (although some sweepstakes require entrants to subscribe to a promotional mailing list, potentially exposing the entrant to an increase in junk mail, spam email, or telemarketing calls) and sweepstakes winners should also not be required to pay any kind of fee to receive their prizes.
Enter to win a trip for two to a college football championship game where you’ll get to compete during half time to win $100,000 for college tuition – 20 Winners! Of the 20 people selected to compete, 5 people will win $100,000, 5 people will win $25,000, and 10 people will win $2,500! Video submission is required. Eligibility limited to ages 18-24.
To enter in such volume, Wilman and other sweepers leverage technology. First they find out about hundreds of available sweepstakes and contests from websites like Sweepstakes Advantage and Sweepstakes Fanatics, which list legitimate giveaways and sort them by entry frequency and prize type. They also subscribe to newsletters such as Sweepsheet and I Win Contests, for similar information. Most websites and newsletters are free, but you can choose to upgrade to a premium membership for about $30 to $50 a year.
So how much time does she spend entering contests to win such amazing prizes? "I recommend spending one to two hours a day entering contests and sweepstakes," Wilman said. "That's enough to win plenty, but not so much you cut into work, family time and other obligations." In those couple of hours a day, Wilman estimates she submits about 36,000 entries a year and wins about 1 percent of them. "It truly is a numbers game," she said. "You can't win if you don't enter. And the more you enter, the more chances you have to win."
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
Enter the Bonus Cash PCH Sweepstakes. Prizes will be paid as follows: If the matching winning number for Giveaway No. 18000 is assigned to a timely entrant from this Bulletin, the winner will receive $25,000.00 a year for 29 years and a final payment of $275,000.00 in the 30th year. Present value of Giveaway No. 18000 will vary depending on interest rates and market conditions at the time of the award. All other prizes will be paid in full by check at time of award, unless otherwise noted. PCH sweepstakes expressly reserves the right, at its option, to award merchandise prizes in cash at the stated value. You may increase your chances of winning by entering daily in the Bonus Cash PCH Sweepstakes.
Luckily for you there are other ways for you to get free stuff online. Using coupons for free stuff is one of the great ways to save money on products that you find on the Internet. Often times, organizations use these coupons to offer their clients free merchandise for trial use, and occasionally these coupons will provide the consumer with a product that they can keep. These coupons offer benefits both to the seller as well as the consumer. Sellers often use this tactics as a marketing tool in order to get new products in the hands of thousands, and in some cases millions, of consumers, without all of the expenses associated with traditional marketing methods. This is actually a brilliant approach if you stop and think about it.
The website has been going downhill for years, but what had kept it strong was its active members. The community used to be very open, welcoming and helpful. If you are not white, Christian, and heterosexual, you are not welcome. While disagreements between members happened, they were allowed to be resolved between them. However due to neglect, outdated tools, out of control moderators, decline in quality of sweeps listed, and the protection by the moderators towards particular members, I would not recommend this website or forum to anyone. The members that used to make this a great website are long gone, either banned, driven off, or gone on to better websites with better management and sweep offerings both for free and for the same cost as OLS. There is nothing left but a bitter, neglected, racist, bigoted shell, offering low quality sweepstakes and a broken website.
If you are looking around online, play to win a top electronic prize or lots of vouchers. Great gift cards can be put towards a big purchase of the stuff you want. The newly released iPad and iPhone are guaranteed to be an instant sell-out in all the stores, to be in with a chance to win the most popular tablet or the best smartphone around. If you don't what any electrical prizes try for the designer clothing or the supermarket trolley dash, where you are likely pick up lots of things you need.
You, average reader, have probably entered a sweepstakes at some point in your life, but generally tune them out, assuming that no one ever really wins a lifetime supply of Victoria's Secret lingerie or pricey diamond studs. But that's where you'd be wrong. This year alone, Wendy Limauge, the proprietor of Sweeties Sweeps, has won a car (her second) and a trip valued at $10,000. Other sweepers have won visits to movie sets, thousands of dollars in cash, and the chance to meet celebrities.
Belly partners with local businesses to reward loyal shoppers. The app requires you to set your location, then shows you a map of all the nearby partners. If you have a favorite local pizza place, convenience store or hair salon, Belly allows you to check-in, join their rewards program, and start racking up points for your purchases, which you can redeem for things like free drinks and snacks.
HGTV Sweepstakes Happening Right Now... HGTV Sweepstakes, The Most Popular Sweepstakes Online It’s a new 2018 with new HGTV Sweepstakes coming to SA. Home and Garden Television has one of the biggest and most anticipated home sweepstakes promotions of the year. The locations of these homes along with the unique designs make this Dream Home promotion highly coveted. These promotions even usually include money for taxes and a vehicle. Did you know that HGTV online has other sweepstakes running at times other than the big home sweepstakes? There is no need to fear. Sweepstakes Advantage will keep you up to date with all the latest